Trunk or Treat is a fun, safe alternative to traditional trick-or-treating. Children come to school in their costumes, and parents and teachers decorate their cars with jack-o'-lanterns and other Halloween decorations. The children then walk from car to car, saying hello to their friends and collecting treats. Explore different trunk or treat ideas here!
Make this Halloween unforgettable with Joyfy's expertly crafted costumes! We specialize in Halloween attire for boys Halloween costumes, girl costumes, and toddler costumes, along with stylish Halloween pajamas women and cozy family Halloween pajamas. Don't miss our attention-grabbing inflatable animal costumes and the best inflatable costumes that will steal the spotlight at any Halloween event.
Trunk or treat ideas:
1. Decorate your trunk (or any other part of your vehicle). You can make a simple design out of paper plates or create a more elaborate scene using foam sheets or cardboard boxes. Make sure you put reflective tape on the back of your trunk for safety reasons.
2. Fill up your trunk with Halloween goodies! Candy corn, popcorn balls, chocolate bars and other small treats work well for this activity because they're easy to hold onto while walking from car to car. Also consider including glow sticks and flashlights so that kids can see at night (just make sure they don't look too scary!).
3. Invite your neighbors to join in on the fun! If there are enough people participating in your neighborhood event, you might want to organize into smaller groups so that everyone gets time walking around with friends without having to wait too long between cars
Trunk or Treat Kits
You can buy a pre-made trunk or treat kit with all of the supplies you need. You can also make your own kit using items that you already have on hand.
If you don't want to purchase a kit, there are plenty of ways to decorate your car without spending too much money. Use items from around your house like balloons and streamers, or go online and buy some cheap Halloween decorations at stores like amazon. If you're really looking for some good deals, check out Dollar Tree's selection of Halloween decorations. They have everything from fake spider webs to black lights (which will make your car glow)! You can also use things like toilet paper rolls (cut them in half), paper bags (paint them black), paper plates (cut holes in them), cardboard boxes
Do you want more Trunk or Treat Ideas? Check out our related articles:
- A Comprehensive Guide to Inflatable Trunk or Treat
- 14 Halloween Garage Door Decorations You Must Have
- 9 Trunk Or Treat Themes That Really Kicked It
Have a spook-tacular Halloween! Let your creativity shine and enjoy the fun!